Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Delta Fair ,Memphis !!!

Sept 6 2013 :

This is my first fair in Memphis . I was very excited thinking about the photo-opp in the fair. I got the tickets on sept 5th from Kroger. I had rented a canon 28 to 135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens. 

My Dear husband came home by 6:00 pm . Though tired he drove me to the fair. It was crowded and we had to wait about 15 mins to park the car. Once inside my husband became very enthusiastic and started playing the games like shooting ballons, playing with monkeys etc. 

I started doing what i wanted to do. Stopped in front of every ride and started taking long exposure shots. I had my tripod. Though people were looking at me , I was not at all bothered. As my love for photography took over and was enjoying every bit of my time.

We spent two hours in the fair and had a lovely time together.







No comments:

Post a Comment